Sydney office time:
Lost PIN - Cheapest Phone Cards, Buy, Cheap Phone Cards Online, Cheap Phone Card
Phone Card Star :: Lost PIN
| Lost PIN
|Retrive PINs of old orders
You can re-email PINs from old orders to yourself. To do this:
Fix filters so PIN emails go straight to our inbox and not to a junk folder.
- Login with your username and password
- Click on order history link
- Find the order # you want to re-email the PIN
- Click on the order #
- Click on re-email PIN button
You may have junk filters turned on. A number of email providers (such as Hotmail and Yahoo!) have a 'junk filter' option. If you have the junk filter turned on any emails coming through from us, it may be redirected to your junk folder or bulk mail folder. You'll need to reset your junk filter settings to allow receipt of emails from us. The following is a guide to ensure that your registered email address is setup properly to receive all email correspondence from us. Please select the email application that you fall under and follow the steps provided.
Yahoo Mail users please check your "BULK" folder for our email
Follow these steps to help ensure emails from us are delivered to your Yahoo inbox:
Hotmail users please check your "JUNK E-MAIL" folder for our email
- Log on to your Yahoo account
- Click on the Addresses tab (top left hand side of the page)
- Click on Add Contact
- In the Name section add phonecardpoint and with Email you should add @phonecardpoint.com.au
- Click Save Contact and then on the next page click done.
Follow these steps to help ensure emails from us are delivered to your Hotmail inbox:
Most Other Email Clients
- Log on to your Hotmail account
- Click on the Options link (located on the top right hand side)
- Click on Mail (left hand side menu)
- Click on the Junk Email Protection link
- Click on Safe List
- Enter phonecardpoint.com.au in the text field and click the Add button
The general idea is to add “@phonecardpoint.com.au” as an email address to your Contact list and/or Address book. Once you have us registered as a genuine contact, rarely would the email client consider any correspondence from us as spam.